Here’s where I keep lists of materials, electronics, gadgets, gear, and anything else that went into the Obie conversion build plus gear for travel and camping.
Most are Amazon links, and if you click through and purchase I get a small commission to help defray the costs of the site and the YouTube effort.
NOTE: To view products, you must disable your browser’s ad blocker, if used.
- Wood – Baltic Birch, available at most real lumber yards, but ask around. 3/4” and 1/2” used throughout. Other wood used was primarily 1×2 clear pine from Home Depot and other bits of trim and odd pieces here and there.
- Power tools used: drill, skill saw, jigsaw, router, orbital sander
- Turnbuckles for securing various parts
- Black handles for drawer, slides
- Soft-closing slides for kitchen drawer
- Metric eye bolt for spare tire mount (to use with turnbuckle connecting to bed frame)